Brendan is a refrigerator repair specialist. Refrigerators are the most common appliance he fixes. If your fridge or freezer is acting up, Brendan would be honored to repair it for you. He carries many common refrigerator and freezer parts on his truck, with the goal to fix your appliance on his first visit to your home, if possible!
The refrigerator (and freezer) is of the most important appliances in the home, often holding hundreds of dollars worth of food. Brendan does his best to make refrigerator repair a top priority in order to save your food, and your sanity!
You know you need your refrigerator repaired when…
- Is your refrigerator or freezer not cooling? Or only one section cooling?
- Does the refrigerator seem to be running all the time?
- Do you have ice building up in the bottom, ceiling, or back of your refrigerator or freezer?
- Is it leaking water on the floor?
- Is the ice maker broken? Not making ice or water/ice not coming from the dispenser?
- Does your refrigerator or freezer make loud noises? The most common noise sounds like a baseball card in a bike wheel.
A Repair Done Right!
It is crucial to the longevity of your refrigerator that you call a repair technician to fix your refrigerator. ARK Appliance Repair is licensed and insured, so you can be confident that your refrigerator will be well taken care of.
Brendan has repaired thousands (truly! We have done the math!) of refrigerators and freezers in the Raleigh area during his six plus years of experience. He will be able to quickly diagnose the issue, whatever it is, and find a solution. If you live in Raleigh, Garner, Clayton, Knightdale, or Wendell areas, contact ARK Appliance Repair today for an appointment!
ARK Appliance Repair specializes in Whorlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Samsung, LG, Jenn-Air, Kitchenaid, Crosley, Roper, GE, and Frigidaire refrigerators and freezers. Side by side, top freezer, or french door with bottom freezer.